Blue Ant Media
Exhibit Sales Representative Consumer Shows
Exhibit Sales Representative, Consumer Shows
Blue Ant Media is a privately held, international production studio and rights business and channel operator. The company's studio creates and distributes a premium slate of programming, in all content genres, for streaming and broadcasting platforms around the world. Blue Ant Media also operates free streaming and pay TV channels under several media brands internationally, including Love Nature, Cottage Life, Smithsonian Channel Canada, BBC Earth Canada, HauntTV, Homeful, Drag Race Universe, Total Crime, HistoryTime and Love Pets. Blue Ant Media is headquartered in Toronto, with six international offices in Los Angeles, New York, Singapore, London, Washington and Sydney.
Our productions and media brands are a product of our employees who are passionate experts in all of these areas. They are fanatical about creating outstanding content and experiences; and enthusiastic about delivering it on new and evolving platforms.
We actively seek out people who embody our core values: optimism, creativity, entrepreneurism, agility and integrity. We attract creative talents who are optimistic about the evolving future of content and who take pride in seeing opportunity where others see challenges. We encourage employees to think like small business owners by taking ownership on projects and giving them the flexibility to take risks and embrace an evolving media landscape. Our team members excel at collaborating with internal and external partners and our culture fosters sharing ideas and treating all people with respect.
Exhibit Sales Representative
Toronto Home Shows is looking for an Exhibit Sales Representative who will be responsible for selling exhibit space for the National Home Show, Fall Home Show and Home + Reno Show as well as managing a portfolio of existing clients. Reporting to the Sales Director, Consumer Shows this role will be part of the sales team and responsible for ensuring sales budgets and key metrics are achieved.
What You’ll Be Doing…
- Generate new and renewal sales via outbound telephone calls, emails, and face to face meetings
- Build and maintain engaging, meaningful relationships with your current base of clients
- Prospect for new leads from relevant advertising, social media, networking events and expositions within the GTA as well as provided databases of potential and prior clients
- Maintain required prospecting and sales activity levels - deliver 1 million+ in annual revenue divided between new and renewal portfolios.
- Document all sales activities in Salesforce.
- Ensure all records are accurate and up to date including telephone calls, task list and pipeline details
- Ensure all sales contracts are accurately signed and documented
- Follow up with unpaid contracts as required
- Self-educate on consumer trends and behaviours to assist prospects and leads to maximize their return.
- Assist with onsite show duties including move in/ move out. Additional evening/weekend hours are required during our events.
- Work closely with the sales team and other departments to ensure collective goals are achieved
- Source and cultivate sponsorship leads
- Ad-hoc duties as assigned
This is a hybrid role with the expectation of part time work from home and part time in offices (located in Liberty Village).
What You’ll Bring…
- 3+ years of proven sales experience with quotas
- 3+ years of account management experience
- Excellent negotiation, communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to self-manage, take initiative and see things through to completion
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office, Google apps and Salesforce
- Experience in the exposition industry is an asset
- Familiarity with DocuSign is an asset
At Blue Ant Media, we believe promoting equity, diversity, and inclusion is everyone's responsibility. We can all contribute. As a global media company, we recognize our platform and opportunity to influence change and promote a more inclusive world. We know what we create, distribute, and produce is better with a diverse workforce. In recruiting for our teams, we encourage applications from individuals of all backgrounds (who are eligible to work in Canada) and welcome the unique contributions each person brings.
If you have most of the qualifications listed in our posting, but are not sure whether to proceed with your application, we still encourage you to apply. We thank all candidates for their interest in Blue Ant Media and we will reach out to those candidates that are under consideration. If you are contacted for an interview and require an accommodation at any time during the recruitment process, please email our Human Resources team at HR@blueantmedia.com
Blue Ant Media
99 Atlantic Ave, 4th Floor
Toronto, ON, CA
|Posted:||Oct 20, 2023|
(This company has provided an external site for you to apply)