Associate Media Planner
As an Associate Media Planner, you are eager to dive into the world of developing and executing paid search advertising campaigns to help clients achieve their marketing goals. You will hit the ground running with support from the Media team. With guidance from your Media Supervisor or Director, you’re ready to break into the digital media landscape and learn as much as you can about current media trends and the collaboration between media syndication and creative development. You bring a passion for Media to the team, and your enthusiastic personality makes you keen to offer insights into campaign analysis and optimization. Working across all areas of the Media process, you want to get your hands dirty—and you are ready to learn from the skilled team at Critical Mass. You’ll also support the Media team’s administrative needs by briefing the team on client files, campaign contracts, and conducting research.
**This role is not eligible for remote work, candidates must be able to work on site in Toronto**
- Coordinate the management, trafficking, optimization, and reporting of all campaign initiatives
- Work with Critical Mass’s finance team to execute payment of invoices and pre-bill process
- Be responsible for all media campaign set-up and execution, including working with other internal teams and clients to secure deliverables.
- Support Media Leads in reporting templates, management, and presentations to clients. Be responsible for pulling and delivering accurate data in initial analyses.
- Provide insight into campaign analysis and optimization.
- Research and prepare new information for paid media plans, RFPs, and presentations.
- Evaluate, build, and maintain relationships in the display and emerging media community.
- Stay up to date on and advise the Media team on the latest trends in interactive marketing/media and developments.
- Aid in the development of “Point of View” (POV) documents on new trends or special opportunities.
- Participate in new business efforts as needed by management
- 1-3 years’ experience as a digital media associate/trafficker.
- Full knowledge of Google Campaign Manager trafficking and reporting.
- Previous experience with eMarketer, Nielsen and comScore.
- Familiarity with Google ad products—bonus points if you’re familiar with Google AdWords.
- General understanding of digital media, social media, and the digital landscape.
- Thorough knowledge of standard and rich media ad trafficking software for display, video, mobile and other emerging channels.
- Familiarity with and passion for the digital media landscape.
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, manage expectations, and meet deadlines while paying attention to details.
- Ability to work effectively across multi-functional groups or geographic offices.
- Good project management, planning and organizational skills.
- Proficient in MS Office, specifically Excel
- Flexible and able to quickly adapt to new situations.
The Talent Team at Critical Mass is focused on ensuring we provide the best training, mentorship, and employee experience possible! CM new hires & employees are the future of our organization, and we want to set you up for long-term success. In an effort to do so, we expect our team to work from an office a minimum of 4 days a week. The ask stems from our want to:
- Strengthen opportunity for continuous learning
- Improve collaboration and team relationships.
- Increase employee engagement
We understand that not everyone may feel comfortable with this expectation, so we ask that you please let us know immediately if there are any concerns so we can help navigate accordingly.
What We Offer:
- Global maternity and parental leave
- Competitive benefits packages
- Vacation, compassionate leave, sick days, and flex days
- Access to online services for families and new parents
- Extensive winter holiday office closures
- Summer Fridays (off at 3:00 PM local time every Friday)
- Diversity and Inclusion Board with 12 affinity groups
- Internal learning and development programs
- Enterprise-wide employee discounts
Critical Mass is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We do not tolerate discrimination on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. If you are an individual with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are committed to fostering diversity, equity, and inclusion within our pool of candidates, with a target of achieving at least 50% representation from underrepresented communities.
The Critical Mass Talent Acquisition team will only communicate from email addresses that use the URLs criticalmass.com and us.greenhouse-mail.io. We will not use apps such as Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp, or Google Hangouts for communicating with you. We will never ask you to send us money, technology, or anything else to work for our company. If you believe you are the victim of a scam, please review your local government consumer protections guidance and reach out to them directly.
If U.S. based: https://www.consumer.ftc.gov/articles/job-scams#avoid
If Canada based: https://www.canada.ca/en/services/finance/consumer-affairs.html
If U.K. based: https://www.gov.uk/consumer-protection-rights
If Costa Rica based: https://www.consumo.go.cr/educacion_consumidor/consejos_practicos.aspx
|Category:||Admin / HR|
33 BLOOR STREET EAST
Toronto, ON, CA
|Posted:||Oct 24, 2023|
(This company has provided an external site for you to apply)