Head Video Live Productions
To take your career to the next level! As a global leader in live productions, systems integration and virtual technology, our team is comprised of more than 2,000 passionate individuals. Our ambition? To deliver spectacular experiences worldwide.
Under the responsibility of the supervisor of production employees, you will participate in the installation and technical realisation of local and international events, touching several spheres of the audiovisual field. All in a collaborative, training-oriented environment brimming with passionate people.
Your day will look like this:
- Coordinate the pre-production of an event and create the technical documentation
- Lead a team of technicians during all stages of the project and act as a reference in technical troubleshooting.
- Ensure the smooth running of the event and the installation of equipment complying with safety standards, plans and planned deadlines
- Operate technical equipment
- Collaborate closely with internal and external contributors to ensure high-level customer service
- Take part in loading and unloading transportation trucks
Bilingual: French & English
- A minimum of 6 years of pertinent experience
- Diploma in a pertinent audiovisual field
- Excellent knowledge of Networking, Video switchers, Cameras, LED screens, Video Projectors, Media Servers, Rigging Cable management
- Be flexible regarding your work schedule
- Be able to move to different sites
- Autonomy, team leadership and good priority management
Our offer to you:
- Competitive compensation and group insurance plan
- Corporate savings plan with employer contribution
- Opportunities for training and career advancement
- Reimbursement of professional and development fees
- Employee assistance program to ensure personal health and well-being.
Don’t have all the required skills? Apply anyways! We acknowledge that experience comes in different forms and encourage everyone to apply. We appreciate your time and look forward to considering your application!
Find out more at: www.solotech.com
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the Ontario Human Rights Code, Solotech is committed to accommodating applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process. At any stage of the hiring process, Human Resources will work with applicants requesting accommodation.
|Category:||Film / Video|
324 Horner Ave Unit A,
Etobicoke, ON, CA
|Posted:||Oct 24, 2023|
(This company has provided an external site for you to apply)