Web .NET Developer
Web .NET Developer
This position reports to the Director of IT and Application Development or designate and is part of the Information Technology team. You must be a detail-oriented and organized analytical thinker to design, develop, maintain and troubleshoot the Stratford Festival website and internal software applications.
- Develop software applications based on design specifications following applicable standards.
- Participate in code reviews, tech talks, pair programming and other collaborative practices.
- Understand business needs to design and build quality software solutions.
- Using Visual Studio C# .Net, write clean, efficient, and maintainable code.
- Create and integrate various APIs and the processing of asynchronous calls.
- Work collaboratively within an agile development environment, multitasking on various projects.
- Stay current with new technologies, development, and security best practices.
- Problem-solving and optimization skills, effectively resolving software issues.
- Write technical documentation, user guides, and release notes.
- Post-secondary education in Computer Science, related field, or equivalent work experience.
- A Minimum of 3 years of experience in Visual Studio C#, .Net Framework, .Net Core, ASP.NET.
- Excellent working knowledge of ASP.NET, MVC architecture and Razor Pages.
- Knowledgeable of web services and data-driven application architecture.
- Good understanding of working with REST APIs and JSON data objects.
- Familiar with SQL Server databases, modelling, and stored procedures.
Considered an Asset:
- Working with source control tools like Git.
- Front-end development with AngularJS.
- Knowledge of accessibility standards WCAG 2.0 and WAI-ARIA
- Mobile application development for Android and iOS
This full-time position is located in Stratford, Ontario and will begin as soon as possible. This position will remain open until filled. Remote and Hybrid work is available.
Job Type: Full Time
The Festival is working diligently toward a safe and healthy workplace for everyone. We welcome applicants of every identity, and encourage applications from Indigenous, Black, People of Colour, Deaf, disabled and 2SLGBTQ+ folks. We are committed to accommodating people with disabilities throughout the recruitment process and beyond. If you require accommodation (including, but not limited to, an accessible interview site, alternate format documents, ASL Interpreter, or Assistive Technology) during the recruitment and selection process, please let our Recruitment team know.
No candidate will meet every single desired qualification. If your experience looks a little different from what we've identified and you think you can bring value to the role, we'd love to learn more about you!
If you have the qualifications to fill this role and feel you could make a meaningful contribution to the Stratford Festival, please apply by submitting your resume and cover letter in a single PDF to:
Subject: Web .NET Developer
|Category:||Graphics / Web|
Po Box 520
Stratford, ON, CA
|Posted:||Oct 29, 2023|
|Apply Now (This company has requested a direct email with resume attached)|