The Feldman Agency
LOCATION: Toronto (Yorkville)
DATE THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL START: February 01, 2024
- Salary is negotiable based on experience.
- TFA Employees have the option to participate in the Corporation’s medical and dental benefits package.
The Feldman Agency is one of North America’s leading entertainment talent agencies with over 40 years in the industry. TFA represents a diverse roster of hundreds of artists from around the world, from hot up-and-coming talent to critically acclaimed, award-winning acts. With a team of over 50 passionate people, TFA has offices in Toronto and Vancouver.
The Feldman Agency is seeking a candidate to provide sales & administrative support for a senior member of our team. We are looking for individuals with at least 5 years’ experience working in a similar role at a live music booking agency, promoter, venue, or management company. The business roles will be wide and varied and will contain staple administrative tasks required for clients as well as extending to talent buying and in-house touring products. This person will be working directly with a senior member of our leadership team and will be required to work in a high-paced, organized, and communicative environment requiring quick execution and the utmost attention to detail. This person will be required to communicate and liaise proprietary information with clients, artists, managers, and promoters at all levels. The base of the role is in administration, so it is required that the candidate can prioritize time management skills, quick problem-solving abilities, and enjoy the challenges the touring industry presents at its current juncture.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
The individual should be flexible, highly organized, and can multi-task under pressure. Communication, responsibility, independence, and accountability are key aspects of a candidate’s background. To be successful in this position, the candidate must be independently driven, have the demonstrated ability to effectively prioritize workflow, be self-motivated, and have an ambitious entrepreneurial spirit. The individual must be open-minded and a quick learner to pick up strategies, tactics, philosophies, and relationship-building techniques to excel as an individual and grow the business in a team-based environment. The individual will be required but not limited to engaging and overseeing offer presentations, compiling offer confirmation details, inputting offers, sending contracts, reviewing outstanding deposits, managing announce schedules, collecting venue availability, sharing itineraries with artist managers, show settlements, ticket counts, as well as being involved in assisting an executive at the agency in overall agency business as well as affiliated projects and consulting clients that fall under their purview. The candidate should be able to switch gears quickly and operate with a wide variety of personalities and business types.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Degree from an accredited University or College preferred.
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience working in a live music booking environment.
- Intermediate understanding of tour routings, budget sheets, venues, and the offer process as well as dealing with managers, promoters, and tour managers.
- Desire to learn quickly and contribute in a fast-paced and time-sensitive environment.
- Outgoing personality and comfort dealing with many different personality times.
- Ability to be accountable to goals and deadlines.
- Strong Communication Skills.
- Time Management Skills & Strong Work Ethic.
- Focus on attention to detail.
- A problem-solver that can be as cool as a cucumber.
- Intermediate Knowledge of MS Word, MS Outlook, and MS Excel.
To apply, email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please email your resume & cover letter
The Feldman Agency
33 Hazelton Ave 2nd Floor
Toronto, ON, CA
|Jan 07, 2024
|Apply Now (This company has requested a direct email with resume attached)