Stingray - Montreal
Work From Home / Remote (All Provinces)
Fullstack Developer – Media ManagementFeatured
At Stingray, creativity, collaboration, and innovative technology are the pillars of our DNA. Are you ready to rock your career by joining a growing company, a team of music enthusiasts in a stimulating and fun work environment?
We are looking for a Fullstack Developer – Media Management to join our media management platform development team. This position reports to the R&D Team Lead – Media Management.
If you are a seasoned developer who enjoys having fun with the team as much as rolling up your sleeves, passionate about technology and innovation, we need you!
- Development: Actively participate in the development, design, and implementation of the platform
- Microservices: Enhance robustness and scalability within a highly distributed ecosystem
- Foundations: Contribute to developing highly scalable and reusable solutions
- UI: Help improve the lives of our internal users
- AI: Learn and use AI every day in your work to move towards the future!
- Communication: Collaborate daily with your teammates. Teach us something new!
- Bachelor’s degree in software engineering or computer science (or equivalent work experience)
- At least five (5) years of experience in back-end system development
- Experience with Java, OOP, REST, and distributed system development
- Knowledge of relational database technologies (MySQL)
- Strong problem-solving skills and intellectual curiosity
- Excellent oral communication skills in French and good written skills in French and English
- Comfortable in a dynamic and fast-paced work environment
- Knowledge of web frontend technologies (React, Typescript)
- Understanding of object database technologies (NoSQL)
- Familiarity with audio/video transcoding concepts and tools (ffmpeg)
- Experience with Amazon AWS, Docker, Kubernetes, and Windows and Linux environments
Life at Stingray
- A cool office in Montreal
- Stingray café with breakfasts and snacks offered every day
- Flexibility to work from home for a maximum of 2 days per week, depending on needs
- Share purchase plan (with a contribution from Stingray)
- Access to virtual healthcare
- Free fitness classes offered weekly
- Access to private nutrition & wellness advising
- Free language classes
- Discounted lunches from local restaurants
- Summer hours
- Milestones celebrated with our loyalty program
- 5@7 and vibrant social events
- And much more!
Montreal-based Stingray Group is a leading music, media and technology company with over 1,200 employees worldwide. Our offices are located in the Old Port of Montreal just minutes from the Lachine Canal bike path, a prime location for picnics or a jog at lunch time.
Stingray supports the principles of Employment Equity and is committed to ensuring our workforce is representative of the communities we serve and in which we operate. Women, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and visible minorities are encouraged to apply and to self-identify so we can work towards full representation of those groups within our company.
Not the job for you? Go to jobs.stingray.com to consult other available positions and learn more about Stingray, we’re always on the lookout for new talent.
|Work From Home / Remote (All Provinces)
|Jan 11, 2024
(This company has provided an external site for you to apply)