Stingray - Montreal
Work From Home / Remote (All Provinces)
Project Manager – AppsFeatured
At Stingray, creativity, collaboration, and innovative technology are the pillars of our DNA. Are you ready to rock your career by joining a growing company, a team of music enthusiasts in a stimulating and fun work environment?
We are currently looking for a Project manager to join our Applications development team. This position reports to the Director of Software Development, Apps Unit.
If you are a versatile project manager who loves all kinds of projects, we want to hear from you!
- Manage multiple projects for internal and external clients within the Stingray IT ecosystem
- Plan, organize, and oversee all aspects of IT project execution, including budget planning, scheduling, and resource allocation (both human and material), while ensuring that objectives are clear and aligned with Stingray’s business strategies
- Understand, document, and communicate project requirements; determine key performance indicators (KPIs) and identify risks
- Manage communications between members of different teams and departments at Stingray to ensure mutual understanding and team cohesion
- Identify and prioritize tasks for each project phase
- Manage stakeholder expectations
- Write progress reports for the management team
- Implement work methodologies that optimize team performance and stakeholder satisfaction
- Bachelor’s degree or DEC in Management, Technology, or a relevant field related to the position
- 5-7 years of relevant experience in IT project management
- Knowledge of project management tools such as JIRA
- Understanding of multimedia concepts and web, mobile, and television applications
- Fluent in French and English
- Sharp communication skills, both verbal and written, with strong interpersonal abilities
- Excellent analytical skills and quick learning capacity
- Attention to detail
- Good learning abilities
- Strong initiative, organizational, and planning skills
- Exceptional teamwork and collaboration skills
- Independent, versatile, and dynamic
The team you’ll be joining
- A great team of 35 people and growing
- A collaborative team that celebrates and stimulates creativity through innovation, capable of combining professional commitment and daily fun
Life at Stingray
- A cool office in Montreal
- Stingray café with breakfasts and snacks offered every day
- Flexibility to work from home for a maximum of 2 days per week, depending on needs
- Share purchase plan (with a contribution from Stingray)
- Access to virtual healthcare
- Free fitness classes offered weekly
- Access to private nutrition & wellness advising
- Free language classes
- Discounted lunches from local restaurants
- Summer hours
- Milestones celebrated with our loyalty program
- 5@7 and vibrant social events
- And much more!
Montreal-based Stingray Group is a leading music, media and technology company with over 1,200 employees worldwide. Our offices are located in the Old Port of Montreal just minutes from the Lachine Canal bike path, a prime location for picnics or a jog at lunch time.
Stingray supports the principles of Employment Equity and is committed to ensuring our workforce is representative of the communities we serve and in which we operate. Women, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and visible minorities are encouraged to apply and to self-identify so we can work towards full representation of those groups within our company.
Not the job for you? Go to jobs.stingray.com to consult other available positions and learn more about Stingray, we’re always on the lookout for new talent.
|Work From Home / Remote (All Provinces)
|Jan 27, 2024
(This company has provided an external site for you to apply)