Partners Development Group
Work From Home / Remote, AP
Location: Okotoks, Alberta
Partners Development Group is a respected and dynamic residential development company based in Okotoks, Alberta. With a strong commitment to innovation and quality, we are dedicated to creating exceptional residential communities throughout Calgary and surrounding areas.
For over 25 years, Partners Development Group has been building thoughtfully planned communities designed to encourage healthy living and enhance family well-being. As a company, we pride ourselves on our strong culture that is based on family values, teamwork, and giving back to the communities in which we work and live in. Through our single-family, multi-family, commercial, leasing, and land development business units, we develop strong communities where people from all backgrounds can live healthier and more fulfilling lives.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for implementing marketing initiatives across all of Partners’ business divisions. This position will require significant graphic design capabilities and will be responsible for having a thorough understanding of the Partners brand identity as well as the brand identities of our multiple developments. The Marketing Coordinator role will offer the right candidate the opportunity to develop their marketing skillset through a variety of tasks in an exciting, fast-paced environment.
- Proven graphic design experience.
- Strong computer skills with proven experience working with Adobe Creative Suite.
- Creative thinking and problem-solving capability.
- Time management skills - Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time.
- Ability to work on a team.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrable knowledge of other marketing principles including social media, search marketing, branding and email marketing.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Collaborate with Sales, Site and Product teams in production of sales-related signage.
- Assist in planning and execution of events including community engagement events and showhome launches.
- Collaborate closely with the Sales teams to produce marketing materials that assist in the homeowner journey.
- Assist in strategic marketing campaign planning and project launch campaigns across both digital and traditional marketing mediums.
- Collaborate with the Marketing Manager on regular campaign performance reporting.
- Assist with showhome and sales centre design, including graphics, technology, selections, collateral, furniture and operational needs.
- Coordinate and supply presentation centers with point-of-purchase marketing materials, such as floor plans, specification sheets, etc.
- Coordinate and execute on showhome and quick possession photography and videography.
- Assist with website and landing page content and updates.
- Maintain and organize the online photo library.
- Assist with management of all Partners social media channels and responding to online inquiries and comments in a timely manner.
- Support with email blasts.
- Assist in management and review of social media posts.
- Complete any vendor and partner invoicing in a prompt and timely manner as required.
- Assist in weekly traffic reporting for Partners’ land development division.
- Competitors analysis and market research.
- Keep up to date on new marketing trends and common industry tactics.
- Collaborate with Sales and Development teams on execution of new community pageantry and advertising materials.
- Work closely with external marketing vendors where applicable on the execution of campaign activities and activations.
- Act as the point of contact for any social media inquiries, directing to the appropriate sales contact where required.
- Provide any general support, as required, to assist in the day-to-day operations of Partners Development Group.
Qualifications & Experience
- Post-Secondary education in business, marketing or management.
- Minimum 2-3 years of marketing experience.
- Proven working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Lightroom).
- Strong computer application skills with proven proficiency in MS Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a collaborative team.
- Experience with Google Analytics 4, Google Ads Manager and Google Tags Manager.
- Experience in marketing campaign strategy development and execution.
- Digital data analysis.
- Experience with Meta Business Manager.
- Experience with customer relationship management and marketing automation software.
- Thorough understanding of digital and traditional marketing channels, the marketing mix and omni-channel marketing.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Willingness to grow and learn within the role.
- Experience in the residential home building and land development industry is an asset, but not required.
- Office environment.
- Monday to Friday.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Some evenings and weekends may be required.
|Advertising / Marketing
Partners Development Group
202-802 DRAKE LANDING WYND
Work From Home / Remote, AP,
|Feb 10, 2024
(This company has provided an external site for you to apply)